Friday, July 10, 2015

After years of inactivity, I am joining a gaming group.

Well, all this recent attention given to RPG's has inspired me to seek out a new group. A little research led me to Roll20, an in-browser tabletop gaming client with what seems like a pretty active community. I'll be joining a Castles & Crusades group with a randomly generated character.

The original purpose of this blog was twofold: First, to share ideas about running campaigns, and second, to share the struggles and triumphs that come with being a busy dad who plays RPG's. Since I no longer run a campaign, I'll probably be focusing mostly on the latter.

I haven't yet ruled out the possibility of running my own campaign. But first, I need to carefully get re-acclimated to the scene and determine how feasible it is to add more gaming activity to my already busy life.

No comments: